“瞬间想哭”的英文短句:谁不是一边崩溃,一边悄悄自愈

1.You can’t be my poem, just as I can’t be your dream.

你不能做我的诗,正如我不能做你的梦。

2.Some pain can not tell until you can slowly forget.

有些痛,说不出来,只能忍着,直到能够慢慢淡忘。

3.Do you feel so at ease if you fail me.

辜负我,你就这般心安理得吗?

4.Love each other is happiness. So simple, so difficult.

彼此相爱就是幸福。如此简单,如此难。

5.The fairy tale is over, the forgetfulness is happiness.

童话已经结束,遗忘就是幸福。

6.One person’s missing, two people’s picture.

一个人的想念,两个人的画面。

7.I love you with half a lifetime, and forget the rest of you.

我用半生来爱你,再用剩下的来忘你。

8.I don’t wait for you. I don’t wait for you.

我不等你谁等你,我不等你我等谁。

9.Who is not breaking down at the same time, quietly self-healing.

谁不是一边崩溃,一边悄悄自愈。

10.Clearly is a good start, why to the end of the end but so miserable.

明明是个美好的开始,为何到了最后的结局却如此惨不忍睹。

11.Say sorry to yourself because you were once tough to yourself for someone.

跟自己说声对不起,因为曾经为了别人难为了自己。

12.There is no love in my world, it’s meant to be apart.

我的世界没有爱,命中注定要分开。

(0)
版权声明:本文内容由互联网用户自发贡献,该文观点仅代表作者本人。本站仅提供信息存储空间服务,不拥有所有权,不承担相关法律责任。如发现本站有涉嫌抄袭侵权/违法违规的内容,请发送邮件至 PTU@FOXMAIL.COM 举报,一经查实,立刻删除。